Gain clarity and focus on what you should be doing for your business with digital marketing without wasting time, money or energy trying to figure it out on your own.
If you are a solopreneur or small business owner, and you know you need to spend more time on your digital marketing, while also focusing on doing what you love to do in your business, then you probably already know that guided help and accountability can help you achieve both desires.
- Your chances of success are increased by 95% when you have ongoing meetings with accountability partners (source: The American Society of Training and Development).
- Having a step by step guided approach to new material will enable you to be more successful in your business.
Being able to work at your own pace (and having access to past content) will allow you to get things done when it works best for you.
Here’s what you may not know
Being part of The Chill Business Society can:
Allow you to be more focused in your business.
When you are not scrambling trying to figure out what you will say in your digital marketing on a daily basis, then you free up your mind’s bandwidth to focus on the things you love more about your business. Whether that’s strategizing for growth, new products/services or actually doing more of the “work” you love to do, you will find you have more time for that.
Allow you to reach more of your ideal audience.
When your marketing is dialed in, it will allow you to reach more people, which in turn will allow you to increase your bottom line.
Allow you to have a more consistent brand.
When you take the time to plan your marketing, you are also ensuring that your branding is consistent too. And when your branding is on point, your ideal audience knows exactly who you are and why they need to work with you.
Allow you to have the tools you need to be successful.
We don’t know what we don’t know. Being a part of something bigger, allows you to be exposed to new ideas, concepts and yes…tools.
Allow you to grow your authority.
When you increase your digital presence, that also starts to build your authority online. And that increase in authority can also have a direct impact on your bottom line.
Even though the reasons for dialing in your digital marketing are obvious, the path to doing it successfully is anything but.
Deal with Digital? I'm ready! But where the heck do I start?
You know with all your heart that your business needs to have a digital presence. But you haven’t had years of marketing training to know how to even get started.
Maybe you’ve even signed up for some free and even paid courses online to try to just learn something. And every time, that course sits collecting proverbial dust on the shelf.
You may have even gone so far as to hire someone to do it for you, only to throw the money down the drain.
All these efforts may have left you feeling like it’s just not worth it, and you need to tuck your tail between your legs and go back to the way you were marketing your business before. Which in reality was doing absolutely nothing.
But here is where all hope is not lost.
You just needed someone to show you the way. To hold your hand. To break things down in bite sized chunks because you are not a marketing professional.
You have started your own business after all! You are AMAZING!!! It takes a lot of guts to be an entrepreneur. Not everyone is cut out for that type of work. Because let me tell you IT IS WORK!
The 3 Reasons why your Digital Marketing has stalled.
1) You don’t understand the marketing jargon.
If you spent a lot of time studying marketing, then you would probably have a marketing business. Your passion lies in another field.
Let’s say, for example, you own a flower shop. Your heart is full when you are able to create the perfect arrangement for your customer. You love the scents in your business and the vibrant colors you get to see every day. You take pride in being able to create the perfect combination of the different types of flowers and greenery for your customers.
But dealing with CTAs and CPCs and CTRs makes your head spin every time you see them. You know you should run social media ads, but that’s not what you want to do. Sadly, you don’t have enough marketing budget to be able to hire someone to do it for you.
Therefore, you need a place that you can go to get the answers you need without them being overcomplicated.
2) You don’t have time to keep up with all the changes with digital marketing.
There is a joke in marketing that pertains to social media: The one constant with social media marketing is change. The industry simply DOES NOT want to stay still. Nor should it. We are in an amazing digital time where all this change is just making our marketing lives better.
However, if you are a business coach, you don’t have time to spend 10 hours a week keeping caught up on all the latest trends. And when you DO try to devote a little time, you keep finding differing opinions on what you should be doing. It’s no wonder you don’t try to keep up anymore.
What you need is a one-stop-shop to jump in, know what you need to do for your business, and jump back out.
3) You don’t have the budget to hire an agency to just do it for you.
Marketing agencies can be expensive. You would be hard pressed to find one that would do all the things you REALLY need done for less than $1,000/month. You are a small business owner, $1,000/month may be the difference between you having groceries or not.
What if you could get the help you needed (to be able to do the work yourself) for a small monthly fee? And this help is in bite sized, easy to manage pieces?
You are not a dumb person, you are actually a very intelligent person. You just need guidance to be able to do something that you aren’t passionate about (but know you need to do).
Are you ready to be your business’s Superhero?
There are so many parts to digital marketing, and not everyone needs to work on all those parts. It is definitely a complex world, and not everyone is cut out to deal with it.
But there are ways to make it less painful to experience. You actually CAN learn all the jargon of marketing. As long as it’s not like a firehose to the face drowning you.
You can make time to work on your digital marketing, and it can be in smaller bite sized chunks of time.
And you don’t have to go without food to be able to get all the knowledge and tools you need to operate your business in the 21st Century.
The only membership site that keeps you focused on the task at hand, so you have more time to do the things you love in your business.
Dianna has been training small business owners for over 5 years on how to optimize their marketing efforts for their businesses. Before that, she was doing all the marketing for her brick and mortar business. She understands the struggle and knows how to break down the content in manageable pieces.
The Chill Business Society is the only membership that…
Breaks down the complexities of marketing so that any small business owner can understand what they should be doing.
Not only do we give you step by step instruction on the content, but we also hold you accountable each month. We know you will be more successful if you have to check in with others on your progress.
We have a combination of pre-recorded videos, live sessions and support at your beck and call.
Creates the content in such a way that you are not spending 10+ hours per week working on your digital marketing.
Content is broken up over the month, and each lesson is broken down into manageable sizes.
We also stay on top of the latest trends and tools so you don’t have to spend your time doing all that research. We will share with you the key things you need to know to keep your business’s marketing running smoothly.
Keeps most of your money in YOUR pocket.
With our small monthly payment, you know you are able to keep your financial resources where they belong….in YOUR bank account.
We want to help small business owners be successful with their businesses. And we are able to do that by not charging an arm and a leg.
What you get with your membership:
We have set up The Chill Business Society to have a different "theme" each month. We will cover a lot of topics that relate directly to owning your own business with an emphasis on marketing.
- 1st Monday of the Month - Theme of the Month is released via video into the membership. Any workbooks, worksheets, checklists, etc will also be released this week as well.
- 2nd Monday of the Month - We take a deeper dive into the content for this month. When applicable, we will bring in an expert in that field to further your learning.
- 3rd Monday of the Month - This is the Accountability week. This is where you share your wins and struggles with the work you are doing with this month's theme.
- 4th Monday of the Month - Q&A/Office Hours - This is the week we answer any questions that have come up around the month's theme, to help you get across the finish line before we transition to the next month's theme.
- 5th Monday of the Month (when they occur) - Bonus Week! We have several awesome surprises in store for the occasional months where we get a 5th Monday. You have to be a member to learn what they are!
When you become a member of The Chill Business Society, you will also receive some perks. Because why leave it at just the monthly content??
- The first bonus is you will receive a presentation of our monthly lunch-n-learn called Chew On This Tuesday. This is an in-person presentation we do, but we are going to give you this presentation every month....FOR FREE!
- The second bonus you will get is that members of our society will get special discounts on future products that no on else will be eligible for. When those opportunities come up, we will be sure to let you know.
- And while this was mentioned before, a third bonus to our society is building relationships with accountability partners. Not only will this help you get through the monthly themes, but you will form lasting friendships as well.
- You are locked into the rate you signed up with, for the life of your membership (as long as it is kept current).
The Chillest Guarantee
We understand that investing in something new is a risk. Therefore, we do not have any long-term contracts. You can cancel your membership anytime.
We also have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you do not think our society is a good fit for you and your business after you have signed up, simply send us an email to SUPPORT before the end of your 30 days and we will refund your money.
After the first 30 days of your membership, you will not be able to get a refund. However, you can cancel your membership and not receive a charge the next month. Any fees paid after the first 30 days are non-refundable.
When you enroll today you get:
- Locked in at our Black Friday/Cyber Monday special deal of $25/mo or $275/yr (annual membership payment gets 1 month FREE!) – prices are going up when we launch again the beginning of 2020.
- Access to our monthly Chew On This Tuesday lunch-n-learn presentation – recorded special for Chill Society members only.
- Support to get you through the monthly content.
- Member only discounts for future online offerings.
- Access to past content.
We could easily charge $99/month, but we are offering it for only $25/mo or $275/yr this Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
The cart will be closing at midnight (Eastern Time) on Monday, December 2nd.
If the pop-up window doesn't work properly on your device, then go HERE.
The Chill Business Society is a new membership. We just opened the doors for the very first time in November 2019. By joining today, you will get access to all the material that was released in November.
Our theme was Planning for 2020. We covered how to use our 2020 Editorial Calendar, so you know exactly how to map out your digital material for the first quarter of 2020.
In December we will be diving into Instagram. Based on a survey we did prior to launching our membership, we learned which social platforms our audience is most interested in. We will start with the basics of learning the different areas of the platform, then dive into strategies to help you grow your audience.
December has one of those bonus weeks, and we have something fun in store for that week!
Then in January we are going to start off the year working on Creating Original Content. This is a key piece of digital marketing for your business, so we want to make sure you start the year off right with all the info and tools you need to be successful.